Thursday, June 11, 2015

One stop left...


There is one stop left on this train ride before I get off so this post will be quick. Consider this my mission statement for this blog. I'm like most of you, somewhat satisfied with a mediocre job and just enough pay not sweat too much when the bills arrive. I plan to use this blog to chronicle my metamorphosis into greatness into what my definition of rich is. My definition of rich changes everyday but there are few key items that remain the same. I want to work on something I'm passionate about, I want time to spend with my family and hey it wouldn't hurt to be a millionaire too. So, consider this day one and from here on out I will share with you my new ventures, successes and failures. After all most of us are, like so many blues singers have sung before, waiting for our train to roll in.